We can’t decide what to get.
Happy Birthday, S.E. Hinton, born 22 July 1948
- Anything you read can influence your work, so I try to read good stuff.
- I like having a private name and a public name. It helps keep things straight.
- I really do like listening to stuff that’s happened to other people. I guess that’s why I like to read.
- I have no idea why I write. The old standards are: I like to express my feelings, stretch my imagination, earn money.
- Movies can’t ruin books. They can only ruin movies.
- I go straight from thinking about my narrator to being him.
- You know what the crummiest feeling you can have is? To hate the person you love the best in the world.
- I wish I was a kid again, when I had all the answers.
- I lie to myself all the time. But I never believe me.
- If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.
Susan Eloise Hinton is an American writer best known for The Outsiders, which she wrote during high school.
Source for Image
My Tumblr Crushes:
- beckisbookshelf (6%)
- misslizzie1204 (5%)
- haybop86 (3%)
- tabandmountaindew (3%)
- steelesays (3%)
- pollysthings (3%)
- marvel-comics-headquarters (3%)
- chibihobbit (3%)
- starwarsfuckyeah (2%)
haven’t done one of these in a while sooooo THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY AWESOME :D
Are you telling me that you like me more than Marvel comics? Because if that’s the case I may just go eat something chocolate. :) Thank you so much! I certainly don’t belong at the top of that list!
What book will you finally finish this summer?
Querying Literary Agents